Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stopping By

Wow.. I've not been here for a while, but I see that the Mob Wars Calculator is still active.

Thanks Fans! You've been wonderful ! !

I also see that some of you have been actively updating the tool too. I even see an online version dedicated to one of my older versions.

I'm thinking of doing something different with this site.

As I no longer play Mobwars often, it's going to be obvious that I won't be able to keep the Calculator(s) updated. So here's what I'd offer.

If you have an Updated Version of the Calculator and would like to share it, or if you have a good tip/FAQ to share, then drop me a message at my FB Account. Give me some time to respond, as I tend to travel more for work nowadays, but I will get back to you.

I'll post what you wish to share RIGHT HERE, with your name (and FB Account, if you wish). You are welcome to "defend" your tool or tip as Comments.

I'll still moderate the comments for unmentionables and "Add MEs", but hey, having a post here could get you a lot of Adds. Trust me, I hit 500 in a few days.

Cheers, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christoffer Waage

ADD ME!!!

Ben C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben C. said...

Hi. I took your spreadsheet and added some new items to it. Would you like a copy?

-Ben
haveben@msn.com