Land Banking ONLY works under these conditions:
- All Undeveloped Lands (from Empty Lots to Container Yards)
- The first 10 quantities of Lands purchased in bulk.
- Selling the 10 quantities in bulk.
Compare this with putting money in the Mob Wars Bank where you are taxed 10% for each deposit. Ouch.
When you buy 10 of each Undeveloped Land as a Land Bank strategy, you would have put aside exactly $110,550,000. And that's a sum that's untouchable by other mobster attacks.
No, Land Banking does not work with the Establishments. When you sell Establishments, you only get back the half value of the Establishments and nothing on the Undeveloped Lands.
Important Note: How do you cash out the Land Bank to make other purchases?
Remember: Always sell in 10s.
When you can afford to buy 5 Apartments, you gain the best purchase value and cash retention when you follow this sequence:
- Sell your 10 (LandBank) City Blocks in bulk first
- Buy 5 City Blocks in bulk
- Buy the 5 Apartments (which would use up the 5 city blocks).